Monday, February 13, 2006

Let's go clubbing

I couldn't resist. When I saw this, I couldn't keep it to myself. This may quite possibly be the mother of all Korean inventions. It epitomizes Korean ingenuity at its best. Sure, Koreans didn't invent the first underwear, but we sure know how to take a good idea and run with it. Already I am thinking of ways to improve the design. Low rise. Thong. Boy short. Seamless. Endless possibilities. Do you think it will ever be socially acceptable to reach down your crotch to pull out your driver's license and/or money? "License and registration? Just give me a minute, officer." Helen, you're right though, these are panties made for all those die-hard clubbers. Now, if I could only figure out a way to get to my money from under a bridesmaid's dress, so I can pay the bartender at the cash bar.

No comments: