Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Where's Flo?

Last night Joe and I had a pretty bad scare. Neither of us are planning to have any more children, although we're not 100% against the idea either. Well, let's just say "Aunt Flo" was supposed to visit me this past weekend and is without fail incredibly punctual, to the day. It is now Wednesday, and still no "Flo." I started to feel nauseous the other night and bloated and give off very peculiar gas. (Sorry to be so graphic, but if you've ever been pregnant, these are all the tell-tale signs). In my mind I'm already thinking of furniture configurations to accommodate a new baby and thinking if we have another girl, how I get to save all of my favorite dresses on the girls and get one more wear, but also visualizing scenarios of me running errands outside the house with 3 monkeys climbing all over me. I could see a look of terror and panic wash over Joe's face every time he'd check with me on the status of "Flo" since the weekend passed. Well last night we decided to take the test and make it conclusive. A bit fat negativo. And this time, there were instructions clearly marked on the outside of the package so my physician husband wouldn't have to figure out how to determine the test results, like last time (County test kits are pretty bare bones). So, we're safe for now, but that still leaves the question, where's Flo?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Could be just a few days too early to get that positive...heh.

ChaEsq said...

EEK-O-RAMA. Keep me updated!!!!