Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Birthday My Love


Today is my dear husband's birthday. We have a lot to celebrate:


  1. You've endured almost 20% of your living days with me (26.5% if you start counting from the moment we both felt we might be together forever).
  2. I've learned the value of communication, not just with you but with every individual I come in contact. You have come to better understand people who lack communication.
  3. We know how to make feisty girls together.
  4. Probably tens of thousands of decisions have been made in equal partnership in our household, mainly because you demand it to be so.
  5. God has been goooood to our family in every way.
  6. Although our differences sometimes feel so great, our respective strengths and weaknesses make us a dynamic duo.
  7. You're gonna be 40.... some day

By the way, nice outfit.

1 comment:

ChaEsq said...

Happy birthday to Dr.Y! Have a great day, y'all.