Monday, March 27, 2006

Recovery

I am not sick anymore, but then why do I feel like crap still? I rarely get sick, but when I do, it's like the plague hit me. Abby brought some virus home from some germy kid at school and passed it on to her sister and me last week. We all got over the fever pretty fast, but now I'm suffering from the worst cough. It's just post nasal drip, says my husband. Why does it take so freakin long to stop dripping? Every evening and through the night I get these VIOLENT cough attacks that leave me completely spent, tearing, snotty and raspy. You would think I have some kind of deadly disease (which is what people are thinking when they observe one of my episodes), but NO, it's just post-nasal drip. Arghfkulghakheg! Anyway, so that's what I've been doing over the past week and that's why I've been so quiet over here in bloggerland. I'm just hacking my brains out. I have a lot of things I want to write about, but alas, I must conserve my energy for my next cough attack. I'm getting desperate. I just finished my bottle of Tussin and am almost down to my last cough drop, which by the way are totally placebo drugs. Please make the coughing stop.

No comments: