Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ahjuma



So, I caved and finally got the perm. I know, I know, so ahjuma. But, it's so much easier for me to style and manage, especially for a mother of 2 (spoken like a true ahjuma). I don't think it makes me look older though. Thank God it turned out nice, especially since we are going to be taping our final installments of our reDesign episode all next week. It took me a total of 4 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES to get my hair to look like this. Just another sacrifice we women make for beauty. I don't know how African American women do it so frequently. I don't even like wearing makeup, but somehow sat in a beauty salon for over 4 hours. What did I do during that time, you ask? I took botanical flashcards with me so I could study for my Plant ID exam tonight. Yes, I'm an ahjuma nerd.

No comments: