Friday, October 28, 2005

Test, test. Is this mic on?

Today marks the first day of taping for our TV show. Actually, it's Kenneth's TV show, but we're the stars for the day. I feel like we just spent all morning being taped doing goofy, nonsensical stuff and now I'm really nervous about how it will all turn out. Don't laugh at us when you see footage of us folding laundry, making PB&J sandwiches and the girls hamming it up. That's what we were directed to do. I think the cameramen are at lunch laughing about us right now - they were calling Joe crotchetty and me, the foiler. I'm still not sure if those are complements or if they're just making fun of us, but they kept asking us to be more crotchetty and keep on foiling. We still have some more taping to do with Kenneth this afternoon, so it's not over yet. *Sigh* It's so hard being a celebrity (just kidding).

No comments: