Sunday, October 23, 2005

Seven

I can't resist. Right back at ya, Cha. Here's some mindless reading for a lazy Sunday afternoon. By the way, the responses are in no particular order.

7 things I want to do before I die:
  1. Find just one career I can enjoy for the rest of my life and excel at it (and maybe try to fit in 10 or 20 of my hobbies on the side).
  2. Do a triathalon and finish strong
  3. Teach my girls to know God and follow Him all the days of their lives
  4. Be content with my life, my flaws and the circumstances God has given me
  5. Travel the world; literally, the world
  6. See my girls graduate from Columbia (or Penn as a backup)
  7. Study and understand the Bible from cover to cover

7 things I cannot do ... yet:

  1. Endure the triathalon
  2. Keep my entire house neat on a daily basis
  3. Access all the info in my brain under pressure to properly take a standardized exam
  4. Stand in front of a room of hundreds and command their attention
  5. Accept failure
  6. Do 2 or more things at once, well
  7. Understand and forgive my mother-in-law

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  1. A person who can build and keep strong relationships among family and friends
  2. Intelligence and the ability to articulate one's opinions
  3. God fearing and Reformed
  4. Height (the more the better)
  5. Compassion for the vulnerable and the disadvantaged
  6. Witty humor
  7. Courage ... to do what is right or what may be disliked even if it is against one's nature.
  8. Honesty and sincerity (sorry, couldn't limit it to 7)
  9. And to quote Napoleon, "Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills." Just one skill, e.g. bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills, numchuck skills, etc....

7 things that I say most often:

  1. I don't know
  2. It's okay
  3. Sheez
  4. I can't handle it
  5. I need to clean up
  6. Right, right
  7. You're killing me, Larry (you gotta be from LA to understand this one)

7 Celebrity Crushes:

  1. Johnny Depp
  2. Sting (since I was in elementary)
  3. Jamie Oliver (I love the British lisp)
  4. Benicio del Toro (mmm... Latin men, plus I just love saying his name)
  5. John Cusack
  6. Prince William
  7. JFK Jr. (the last 2 are impossible, I know)

No comments: