Monday, December 12, 2005

TWO

Thanks, Cha for yet another list. Here are some tidbits from me to you.

Two Names You Go By
  1. Ha
  2. Halle (only given out to people I meet for the first time and who are struggling to pronounce my real name. It's the sign of the times; I've gotten lazier.)
Two Parts of Your Heritage
  1. Korean
  2. Latin-American (I've been told I can shake it like a Latina, by a Latino)
Two Things That Scare You
  1. Overgrown ivy, which we have all over our backyard (I don't want to know what's living in there)
  2. Crawl spaces, which we have under our entire house (ditto)
Two Everyday Essentials
  1. Hugs and kisses from my girls & husband
  2. Prayer. There's never enough.
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
  1. Jeans - my #1 thing I reach for to wear
  2. A favorite cozy sweater, which I've had for almost 10 years
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
  1. Indigo Girls
  2. Mozart
Two Things You Want in a Relationship
  1. Loyalty. I need to know that you've got my back.
  2. Honesty. Tell it to me like it is.
Two Truths
  1. We are all poor, wretched sinners
  2. God's grace is sufficient for all.

Two Things You Hate (or at least really dislike)

  1. Being disrespected
  2. People who are incredibly selfish. We are all selfish to some extent, but I'm talking about move-outta-my-way, I'm-gonna-get-my-way-or-else, kind of selfishness.
Two Physical Features that Appeal to You
  1. Height
  2. A great smile
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
  1. Anything that requires my hands (knitting, baking, cooking, building, gardening, throwing pottery on a wheel)
  2. Anything that gives me the opportunity to watch my children laugh (including Disneyland)
Two Things You Want Really Badly
  1. To be satisfied with my life and what I've accomplished
  2. To be a really good wife and mother.
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation (other than visiting family)
  1. New York in the Fall, Christmas or June
  2. Maui anytime
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
  1. Spend some time living in a foreign country.
  2. Be there for my kids as they get married and have their own kids.
Two Ways That You are Stereotypically a Chick/Guy
As those of you who know me understand, I'm not stereotypically anything. In fact, I am known to be more stereotypically like a guy in the way I think and act (I'm not that expressive, not very sensitive, and not good at multi-tasking). So, here are my 2 closest semi-chick qualities:
  1. I like driving a minivan, but I think any guy or girl would like it, if they could get over the whole soccer mom stigma. What's not to like - it handles like a sedan, has power, seats an army, is chocked full of gadgets and cupholders, AND gets decent gas mileage. Like I said before, it corners like it's on rails, yet rides like a limo. What could be more manly than that?
  2. I don't like insects or rodents, but then does anyone really like them? If ever a creature in either or these 2 categories crosses my path, I scream for my husband (or the nearest person other than me), like a damsel in distress.
Two Things You Normally Wouldn’t Admit
  1. I'm extremely gullible.
  2. I'm extremely ticklish.

No comments: