Saturday, August 05, 2006

10 Things You Will Never Hear Me Say

After my friend Cha posted her 10 things, I had to think long and hard, because I think I've just about said it all. Instead, I kept thinking of the 10 things I WOULD say. Here are 10 phrases you will probably never hear come out of my mouth:

  1. You wanna fight (seriously)?
  2. Would you like me to dispose of that lizard/snake/spider/insect for you?
  3. I have a craving for soondae (Korean blood sausage encased in pork intestines).
  4. Does this make my boobs look too huge?
  5. I need it to be hotter. MORE HEAT!
  6. What I want more than anything is a pair Uggs.
  7. I'd like my steak well-done please.
  8. I prefer the taste and texture of fat-free foods.
  9. She has a rubber vagina... oh wait, I've already said that one . I favor my left armpit.
  10. I'm pregnant again.

Never say never, right?

No comments: