Friday, April 28, 2006

How well do you know me?

I started this list days ago and forgot to post it. Thanks Banana for the meme.

Jobs I've had in my life: (in no particular order)
Window person at Sonic (I don't know what the official title is)
Private tutor
Telemarketer
Sales associate at Venture
Office assistant for the Provost
Resident Advisor of a college dorm
Office assistant at a Law School financial aid dept
Waitress at a Korean restaurant
Intern for a NY Assemblyman
Ice cream scooper for Haagen Daz (again, I don't know the official title)
Lab tech at a genetics lab
Public Health Intern for a large County Public Health Dept.
Independent Public Health Consultant
Program Associate at a health foundation
Mom

Four movies I would watch over and over:
  1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  2. Napoleon Dynamite
  3. Pride & Prejudice (BBC version)
  4. When Harry Met Sally


Four places I have lived:

  1. S. Korea
  2. TX
  3. PA
  4. NY

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  1. Lost
  2. Good Eats
  3. reDesign
  4. Goong (Korean drama)

Four places I have been on vacation:

  1. Maui
  2. Moscow and Minsk
  3. Yosemite
  4. Disneyworld

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Korean: kimchi jigae, kalbi
  2. Southern: chicken fried steak, fried chicken, TX bbq
  3. Japanese: FRESH, buttery sushi
  4. Thai: red and green curry, anything with that yummy garlic basil chili sauce, Pad Thai, Lad Na, Pad See-Ew

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. in a pool
  2. at a beach off some tropical coast
  3. hiking to the top of the Catskills or some beautiful overlook at Yosemite
  4. gazing at my little ones as they are sleeping (I think I'll do that right now)

Four friends that I think will respond:

  1. Helen
  2. Margaret (maybe via email)
  3. Jennie
  4. Hopefully, you too.

Four things I always carry with me:

  1. A backpack - I've tried every type of diaper bag on the market, but backpacks are the most comfortable. Mine is always stocked with diapers, wipes, wallet, keys and phone
  2. Snacks and drinks to combat a potential meltdown (for both me and the kids)
  3. My camera - I know I look like the stereotypical Japanese tourist always taking snapshots wherever I go, but I can't stand the thought of not capturing a cute moment from my day with the kids, or interesting architecture, or beautiful landscaping, or just anything that inspires me.
  4. Sarah (who is almost always on my hip)

No comments: