Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanks

It's finally approaching the end of 2006, and the time when my brain shuts down for vacation until sometime next February. Am I the only one who finds it hard to get it together at the end and beginning of every year? This year I am thankful for my wonderful family, in Texas and here in Cali, especially for my loving husband, whom I never tire of getting to know better. I am so blessed to be surrounded by a loving church family, full of women who I feel care for my well-being (and can party hard) and brothers who are willing to put up with our party lifestyle, an enriching year for me and the children, getting through many busy weeks filled with classes and various extracurricular activities for the girls, getting back to the Bible through BSF (Bible Study Fellowship), positive changes and more stability with Joe's job, and just being happy and healthy this year. I don't take any of it for granted and owe it all to God.

Now excuse me while I hibernate and recharge for 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing, 1 2 3